Por favor espera
कृपया प्रतीक्षा करें
Posted at 2019-02-27 20:27:08 by Imran Maszeri
Hello, 您好, Hola, 안녕하세요, Halo, مرحبا, Bonjour, नम_ते Hej!
It’s that time of the year again! Warm up your feet and get ready to rumble in the 2019 edition of World Soccer Tournament (WST) presented by International Student Council.
International Student Council will be hosting WST in Lied Recreation Athletic Center at 1:00 pm on March 30th and 9:00 am on March 31th, 2019. Do you think your team has what it takes to become the 2019 World Soccer Tournament champions?
Here’s how it works:
* WST is played in a world cup format. Teams do not need to represent a specific country, region or student organization. Matches will be played indoors at Lied Recreation Athletic Center (LRAC).
* Registration is limited to 16 teams and will be on a first come first served basis (teams participation in the tournament will be guaranteed after all fees and forms are submitted together).
* All players must wear tennis shoes, indoor court type shoes, or turf shoes. (No cleats on indoor turf area)
*10 player teams, 6 on the field (5 Outfield + 1 Goalkeeper) with 4 substitutes maximum. ALL players must be ISU students, faculty or staff and should be eligible to use ISU Recreation Services facilities.
* Every match consists of two periods of 8 minutes each, with a 3-minute half-time break between halves.
* Prizes will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
* Want to join but don’t have a team? Contact us (message or post on Discussion feed) via our Facebook page with your name and email address; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you in touch with other individual players.
Please submit the following Rule and Registration Form and Waiver Form in hard-copy with the $30 registration fee (paid in cash) to International Student Council office at Office A, West Student Office Space, Memorial Union before 5:00 p.m March 15th, 2019.
Click HERE to download the Rules and Registration
Click HERE to download the Waiver form. (Make sure each player fills it out and signs it)
For more information, please email WST committee at email@example.com