Por favor espera
कृपया प्रतीक्षा करें
Posted at 2018-02-21 17:06:44 by Irfan Farhan Mohamad Rafie
Hello, 您好 , Hola, Apa Khabar, Halo, مرحبا, Bonjour, Ola !
It’s that time of the year again! Warm up your feet and get ready to rumble in the 2018 edition of World Soccer Tournament (WST) presented by International Student Council.
International Student Council will be hosting WST in Lied Recreation Athletic Center at 12:00 pm on March 24th and 10:30 am on March 25th, 2018. Do you think your team has what it takes to overthrow the two year running Champion, El-Matador?
Here’s how it works:
* WST is played in a world cup format. Teams do not need to represent a specific country, region or student organization. Matches will be played indoors at Lied Recreation Athletic Center (LRAC).
* Registration is limited to 16 teams and will be on a first come first served basis (teams’ participation in the tournament will be guaranteed after all fees and forms are submitted together).
* All players must wear tennis shoes or indoor court type shoes, or turf shoes. (No cleats on indoor turf area)
*6 players on a team (5 Outfield + 1 Goalkeeper) with 4 substitutes maximum. ALL players must be ISU students, faculty or staff and should be eligible to use ISU Recreation Services facilities.
* Every match consists of two periods of 8 minutes each, with a 3-minute half-time break between halves.
* Prizes will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner.
* Want to join but don’t have a team? Contact us (message or posting on Discussion feed) via the Facebook event page attached below, with your name and email address, and we will keep you in touch with other individual players.
Please submit the following Rule and Registration Form and Waiver Form in hard-copy with the $30 registration fee (paid in cash) to International Student Council office at Office A, West Student Office Space, Memorial Union before 5:00 p.m March 9th, 2018.
Click HERE to download Rule and Registration
Click HERE to download Waiver form
World Soccer Tournament
International Student Council